Thursday, January 20, 2011

Solving Life's Little Problems

Went on my usual AM email check this AM and Hummie's World Newsletter Issue #12 link caught my eye. She had a link to a blog/project I had not heard of before and so off went for a visit to  Project New 52 . I related to the coffee-making topic right away and also realized I had found a way to get my blogging time focused - once a week. Yeah! a way to get organized.

As Peppermint Granberg had, I also had a desire to solve a coffee problem in my house.  I am a decaf person and my other half only likes caffeine. We were throwing out a lot of real coffee and I was drinking instant. Not a happy time. A moment of wonder came when I first saw the Keurig single cup coffee maker.  We could each have the coffee we wanted!! Fresh each time!! Life would be great.  Coffee happiness has become a reality in our house.


They have so many choices.. They even have my favorite Orange flavored tea.  Morning coffee making is much more pleasant in our house these days.


No comments: